Posted in Community :
By : chitra bannerjee, Consultant, Shining Consulting
Activity: 7 comments 331 views last activity : 05 06 2011 02:29:16 +0000
Future of Energy Industry:
- Energy security and environmental sustainability are the need of the global society
- Advanced technology will play a larger role in reducing the high risk of unsuccessful oil exploration, anticipating successful oil reserves, enhancing operational efficiency, and attracting & hiring new employees through social networking website. Furthermore, Integration of new technologies will help in reducing carbon emissions and combating climate change.
- So, the prime factor is technological innovation, which will drive the success of future Oil and energy Industry.
- Demand for energy continues to increase exponentially with increased pace of urbanization. As more and more people have higher disposable income, their demand for energy will also increase. This is going to put tremendous pressure on energy production in country.
- Economic growth/ activity
- Population growth
- Technological innovation
- Huge Asian Demand
- Government regulations
- Higher taxation
- Huge Entry barrier
- Capital Intensive industry
- Stringent Environmental norms: Climate change
- Addressing sustainability issues
- Managing cost - Efficiency
- Integration of new technologies to reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change
- Supply for controlling the up and down industry cycle
- Complex process of new technologies for upgrading
- Managing geo-political risk
- Maximizing shareholder value
- Managing investor concern for stable investment return
You can read the complete post here - http://goo.gl/AErgo
Share your views.
Leading executive search firm for Investment Bankers
- Create a confidential Career Profile and Resume/C.V. online
- Get advice for planning their career and for marketing of experience and skills
- Maximize awareness of and access to the best career opportunities
Viewers also viewed
Recent Knowledge (9)
More From Author
Let’s watch a Broadway show called “Times Square circus and crime.” Act 1. Overflowing with digital billboards and neon lights, New York’s Times Square at night looks like Las Vegas, the vibrant US gambling city. An amphitheatre seating gallery...
About 2.5 billion people in the world have no access to safe sanitation, and half of South Asia suffers the indignity of open defecation. This lack of hygienic facilities is a fundamental cause of disease leading to 1.5 million children dying...
:-) Thanks Rathin, Virag and Sairam