The use of a card on the internet: Make sure that the sites you provide in order to is reputed, make sure that the information you provide is sent on a secure channel, so as to reduce the possibility of someone getting your card information and ordering the Benz that you would always thought about! Then you will be paying the money as given details of cards are yours. So we have some tips to have control over that.
· Never allow anyone else to use your card
· Ensure that your card is signed on the signature panel as soon as you receive it
· Never write down your PIN - remember it
· Ensure that you get your card back after every purchase
· Always check sales voucher slips including purchase amount when you sign them, try to keep copies of sales vouchers and ATM receipts.
· Never give your card number over the phone or on the Net, if you are not dealing with a trustworthy company.
· Always check your billing statement, especially after a trip. Verify the amounts of your purchases with the charge slips.
· Maintain a record of your card PIN numbers and telephone numbers to report just after the card is lost or stolen cards. Keep that list in a safe place.
· While travelling (abroad or within the country), ensure that you carry the telephone number of the card company