Asked by : sandesh borwankar, manager, Godrej Cons Prod
Industry : FMCG/Foods/Beverage
Functional Area : Productivity & Performance
Activity: Question posted: 09 15 2010 13:32:54 +0000, 1 answers, 485 views, last activity 09 15 2010 14:41:50 +0000
What are the WCM standard of OPE, Rework , labour productivty, safety stds , no of suggestions etc
1. Continuous and rapid improvement- In respect of Productivity,quality,technological advancements.
The more you evolve with changing times with respect to all these parameters you could be rest assured that you are moving forward.
2.Market share growth - A key indicator with respect to percentage growth YOY in terms of maximizing reach. This could well be a overall reflecting factor for all specialization like marketing,finance...
3. Best experts: A simple success mantra either you poach the best proven manufacturing executives like me..;-) or you develop inhouse experts which is a rigorous task possible with a excellent training cell and organizational approach.
4. Ability to adapt based on changing customers and market requirement- new product development in quick time as compared to competitors
5.Competitive advantage in terms cost and innovation: After all what matters is cost effectiveness which could make the business profitable.
6. New manufacturing methodologies- This is the in thing creating room for shortest and cost effective methodologies or multiple product common methodologies is an open secret.
7. Low inventory, Strong supply chain- Dell the classic example
For more discussions on manufacturing/operations/supply chain/Training/Corporate strategies/HR Firepower you could discuss with me at email@example.com
FFS MULTI TRACK MACHINE FOR POWDER APPLICATION
For world class manufacturing what are the performance indicators