By : Sunil Manohar Patnaik, Professional in Kenexa
Activity: 0 comments 339 views last activity : 07 26 2010 09:23:40 +0000
After the success of the first symposium at Mumbai Hotel TAJ. Kenexa is back with its second symposium in India.
The event will be held in Bangalore on Thursday, October 22nd as the chosen date. The event will examine developments and issues facing HR leaders today as well as predicting the trends of the future.
This event can be a great forum for organizations to come together to examine the entire employee lifecycle and we would be honored to have one of you join us as a delegate. (Registration is absolutely free, Seats are limited so hurry to reserve your seat.)
Our Key note speakers are:
- GE – Rajagopalan Raghavan, (GM HR)
- TESCO – Sudheesh Venkatesh, (Head HR)
- IDBI – Pramod Sardarjoshi, (Head HR)
- Rudy Karsan (CEO Kenexa)
- Sidd Partha (Head of Survey)
- Matt McKelvey (VP Operation’s India)
Target Audience’s are the HR Head’s,Managers,VP’s,Learning & Development Head’s, Training Head’s, Resource Development Head’s.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
HR SUCCESS MULTIPLIED
Plot No.1, Hill No. 3,
APIIC IT & ITES SEZ, Rushikonda,
Phone: +91 891. 4436036 x 1228
Direct: +1 402.419.2539
Fax: +91 891.391.8677
- Create a confidential Career Profile and Resume/C.V. online
- Get advice for planning their career and for marketing of experience and skills
- Maximize awareness of and access to the best career opportunities